Care Instructions for Guardian Dragons
I know I know, I’m Gorgeous!!
(Don’t I know it!!)
So, how should you look after me so that I can look after you?
- Take care not to drop polymer clay, as it may break just like any other clay or glass object.
- To clean polymer clay, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric.
- Avoid using any solvents or commercial cleaning sprays as they may separate the resin layer from the polymer clay layer.
Polymer Clay Jewellery Care
- Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume, deodorant or hairspray.
- Do not wear your jewellery when working with household cleaners or chemicals.
- Take care not to drop polymer clay jewellery, as it may break just like any other clay or glass object.
- To clean polymer clay jewellery, wipe it off with a piece of soft fabric.
- Avoid using any solvents or commercial jewellery cleaning machines as they may separate the resin layer from the polymer clay layer.
- When not in use, store polymer clay jewellery in a box or a separate compartment. Sharp objects can scratch its surface.
- Don’t wear under bag straps, seatbelts or anything that can tug on the item as this can cause pulling and break the clay (I know from experience!!)
Are all of the Crystals Genuine?
Yes! To the best of our knowledge all crystals are genuine and ethically sourced.
How can I find more information about each crystal?
You are most welcome to have a look at our blog posts about each crystal or feel free to contact CLC with any questions you may have.
What Ring Size am I?